- How Does IQ Solutions Gather and Use Information?
- Cookies. Cookies are pieces of data assigned by a web server that uniquely identify the browser on your PC. IQ Solutions attempts to install cookies when a user arrives at our Site. Cookies enable our systems to gather information about your navigational patterns through the site. Viewers have the option to accept or disable cookies at any time through their browsers. Visit the “help” portion of your toolbar for more information. If you block or refuse to accept cookies, or delete cookies between visits to the site, you may not be able to access or use certain features or functions of our Site.
- Server Statistics. We collect general statistics to track user trends on our Site. These statistics include hits to our server, the types of browsers used to access our Site, page views, and navigational patterns. The information that is collected in this manner does NOT provide us with any personally identifiable information about our users. It helps us track “where” our users are coming from. This allows us to pinpoint high traffic areas and determine the most effective ways to communicate with our users. In order to prevent the introduction of viruses and hackers into the Site we may collect information, such as IP addresses, into a log file to be used to identify potential hackers of the Site.
- What Security Procedures Does IQ Solutions Use To Protect Personal Information?
- Will IQ Solutions Disclose The Information It Collects To Outside Parties?
IQ Solutions may share information with carefully selected vendors and business partners with whom we work. This includes companies that perform marketing services and other business operations for us. All companies that act on our behalf are contractually obligated to keep all information confidential and to use the customer information only to provide the services we ask them to perform for you and us. We may provide aggregate statistics about our customers, sales, traffic patterns and related site information to reputable third party vendors, but these statistics do not include Personal Information. We may disclose Personal Information we collect from you if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary (a) to obey the law or comply with legal process served on us or our affiliates; (b) to protect and defend our rights or property or the rights or property of other users of our Site; or (c) to act in an emergency to protect the personal safety of users of our Site or the public. As IQ Solutions continues to develop its business, we might sell or buy lines of business or assets. If all or substantially all of IQ Solutions’ business (or a line of IQ’s business) or assets (or the assests of a line of IQ’s business) are acquired by a third party, Personal Information of Site users will generally be one of the transferred business assets. We reserve the right to include your Personal Information, collected as an asset, in any such transfer to a third party.
- External Links.
- Collection Of Information From Children.
IQ Solutions does not direct any of our content specifically to children. From our Site we do not knowingly collect or use Personal Information from children under thirteen (13) without obtaining verifiable consent from their parents or a guardian. If we learn that a user is under thirteen (13) years of age, we will promptly delete any Personal Information we have collected about that user. If you are under the age of thirteen (13), please do not send us any information about yourself.
- Consent To Processing In The United States.
- Your California Privacy Rights.
California customers may request further information about our compliance with this law by e-mailing CaliforniaPrivacy@IQSolutions.com. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year, and we are not required to respond to requests made by means other than through this e-mail address.
- Modification And Notification Of Changes.
- In Summary.
IQ Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy. The information collected from our Site helps us better understand our market and consumer interests. This allows us to serve our customers and business associates with the level of satisfaction they deserve.